Sometimes, there have been times when people somehow want to know what other person is hiding from them. On the internet, there are lots of tools are available which mainly designed for spying purposes. Such apps secretly work in the background of monitored device and capture every single activity. Have you questioned in mind”how to track text messages on iPhone?” Then, this is the best place for you.
– Part 1: How to Secretly Track Text Messages on iPhone
– Part 2: How to Track Text Messages on iPhone for Free Using iMessage
TheTruthSpy is a web-based mobile phone tracking tool that is designed for both Android and iOS operating system. Getting engaging with the tool, you can protect your kids from harmful online threats. It protects kids from blocks inappropriate sites from the web browser. One just has to create and free TheTruthSpy account to experience such spying tool. It is not limited to few services only; you can also access SMS, Call history, real-time location and many other features.
TheTruthSpy has an ability to remotely track any iOS device. It is the great option for parents to know what their kids are doing with their smartphone in daily life. TheTruthSpy support iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s and other iOS devices. It will only synchronize the data if the iPhone is turned on and connect to the network. If you are looking for such tools then, you can use such services from TheTruthSpy at affordable prices i.e. it suits every pocket.
– View SMS and iMessages: Engaging with TheTruthSpy, you can access monitored phone text SMS remotely. One can also preview the attachments such as images, video, contact, and others form the messages.
– View Phone Contacts: With TheTruthSpy, you can easily view contacts of target device without them knowing. One can view the full contact list in an organized way such as number, names, address etc..
– Keep an eye on web browser history: Unlike other tools, web browser history can be easily accessible through TheTruthSpy. You just have to enter Cloud ID detail of target device and gain access to complete phone.
– View photos of the monitored device: You can view photos of target device including Screenshots, personal photos, and pictures. TheTruthSpy also gives permission to download photo thumbnail or original photo.
– Access notes and memos: Most of the people save important detail and password in notes. With TheTruthSpy, it is very easy to gain access to notes and memos remotely. You just have to create free TheTruthSpy account and enter iCloud details.
If you are seeking for the solution of”how to track text messages on iPhone?” Then, here we provide the best solution for you. You can follow these steps to track text SMS from any iOS device.
Step 1: At the first step, you have to open a web browser such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer and navigate to TheTruthSpy official website. Then click on”Sign Up” to create free TheTruthSpy account.
Step 2: Now, you have to enter detail about target devices such as owner name or model number. Once the above process completed, make sure target device has activated iCloud backup and syncing service.
Step 3: Enter login detail of iCloud such as iCloud ID and Password. Then, hit on”Verify” button.
Step 4: Now, go to TheTruthSpy dashboard and click on”Messages” on the left panel. That’s it, you can see every single sent and received the message of monitored iPhone.
IMessages is another method to track messages of another iOS device such as iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can use its inbuilt feature to track every incoming and outgoing message of the target device. This is another best solution to your question”how to track text messages on iPhone”. You can follow these simple steps to track messages.
Step 1: First of all, you have to open”Settings” on the target device.
Step 2: Now, swipe down and choose”Messages” by tapping on it.
Step 3: Then, click on”Send and Receive” to add another person. Here, you will see the email address that can see iMessages.
Step 4: Once the above process completed, click on the Add another email address of another person. Here, we already added an email address.
Step 5: That’s it, now you can access all sent and incoming message of the target device.